« Home | Straight, narrow, and squishy » | tolerance (ACCEPTANCE), noun; willingness to accep... » | I can say, "I knew him when..." » | My sister makes me laugh. All three of us have rem... » | Graduation Picture » | True friend » | Congratulations Jessica! » | Korean Chocolate » | My Bank Account » | A wake-up call » 

Sunday, March 13, 2005 

No title needed


Notice the shoes. I was struggling in my sneakers - the trail was muddy and squishy. I made her pose for this, and I think it's an amazing picture. I think she deserves some kind of award for making it down the mini-mountain without falling on her butt. Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health