« Home | My sister makes me laugh. All three of us have rem... » | Graduation Picture » | True friend » | Congratulations Jessica! » | Korean Chocolate » | My Bank Account » | A wake-up call » | My sister said this when we were talking in an IM ... » | A different kind » | This should explain my blog title to anyone still ... » 

Saturday, March 12, 2005 

I can say, "I knew him when..."

You have to read this. It's a post from my friend Rickie Wilson's blog. He's an amazing friend, an obviously superior thinker, and he has a way with words that, were it not for their ability to mesmerize, would make me envious down in my bones. He's in the Apologetics program at Biola that I desperately would like to take - ah, I could go on and on about how impressive he is - as a thinker, a friend, and a brother in Christ, but it would detract from the point - go read the post. It's worthwhile, I promise.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health