« Home | tolerance (ACCEPTANCE), noun; willingness to accep... » | I can say, "I knew him when..." » | My sister makes me laugh. All three of us have rem... » | Graduation Picture » | True friend » | Congratulations Jessica! » | Korean Chocolate » | My Bank Account » | A wake-up call » | My sister said this when we were talking in an IM ... » 

Sunday, March 13, 2005 

Straight, narrow, and squishy


We had to walk along this narrow (not to mention squishy) pathway to find a safe way to get down to the main sidewalk. As Melissa said while we were walking here, "As if we don't get stared at enough already!" It's true...you already feel like some kind of freak show walking around the city just because you're white - this probably didn't help, but we did have a delightful mini-hike. Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health