« Home | Up and down the mini-mountain » | No title needed » | Straight, narrow, and squishy » | tolerance (ACCEPTANCE), noun; willingness to accep... » | I can say, "I knew him when..." » | My sister makes me laugh. All three of us have rem... » | Graduation Picture » | True friend » | Congratulations Jessica! » | Korean Chocolate » 

Sunday, March 13, 2005 

Better than the tin cans

Last night Melissa and I followed through with a plan we came up with a week or two ago. I had some bells leftover from when I was attempting to decorate for Christmas in Israel. So I made a bundle of bells, then attached it to fishing line (from when I took the bead class) and then lowered it down to her apartment (two floors down). Then I attached the other bead bundle to my end of the fishing line. It's like a really primitive doorbell or telephone. And hopefully the neighbor that lives in the apartment between hers and mine won't be able to see the fishing line when they look out their window. Though that could lead to a very interesting and comical situation. Anyway, it was an insanely creative (lazy?) idea. Let you know how it goes.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health