« Home | My sister said this when we were talking in an IM ... » | A different kind » | This should explain my blog title to anyone still ... » | DAIVE! » | Work Party » | Cake, the Korean way (part 1) » | Cake, the Korean way (part 2) » | Snow Picture #1 » | Snow picture #2 » | Busy BearShare Day » 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 

A wake-up call

I was just surfing around on Piper's website, and read this sermon. It's amazing. It's what he preached at OneDay in 2003. It's awesome - it talks about the holiness of God and what that is, what it means, and why it is important - no, vital. You should read it.

I tell ya, I woke up in a foul mood this morning. I had nightmares last night, woke up feeling very sick, and didn't get enough sleep. I went to work with a bad attitude, and by the grace of God, it didn't stay so bad all day. Melissa and I went out for American food tonight, and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Now I'm about to go to bed. I need sleep desperately. I also need my perspective changed, but I'm not going to elaborate now because I'd end up typing and typing and never get to bed. That's a start of it though - doing smart things like going to bed at a reasonable hour even if it means I can't ramble on in a post. I'm learning...slowly but surely.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health