« Home | Quotes too good not to share » | Thanks Haley! » | In a not-so-great mood (again - sorry) » | Yay! » | Eager, not obsessive » | I think I've had a personal breakthrough of sorts.... » | Some may not believe me » | I'm listening to Jay-Z and Linkin Park » | Things I've Thought About Today » | Quite clever » 

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 

Happy Birthday to Resa!

I thought I'd take advantage of being a contributor to Resa's blog and start some birthday wishes (my right as a big sister!). Feel free to add your own!

Happy Birthday to my favorite youngest sister! Here's hoping all your new birthday clothes come with hangers (you do know what I'm talking about, right?) and all your Cokes are "Light". We love you and miss you!

-Jenni

I almost missed this post, I only noticed it because I saw the title on the side...and I was like, "Wait! I didn't title a post with that!" Thanks so much! You're so sweet and thoughtful! And of course I get the hanger joke - how could I not?! Anyway, I love you - you're an amazing sister!

Resa-
Happy Birthday! We will all miss you when we're in Pensacola next week (though I am so happy that I'm going to Pensacola for a happy occasion and not because someone is dead) and I know the girls would love to see you.

Enjoy all of you adventures, and when things get hard, remember how jealous your boring "married-with-2.5-children-and-a-dog-and-a-cat" cousin is of you and your world-traveling life! (Before you get worried, really, it's just the 2 children. I don't think 2.5 is even the national average any more. It used to be, but I think now it's like 1.8 or something)

Love you!
-Mary

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health