« Home | I bought a food processor today! There's no way to... » | Harrumph Importantly » | Tattoo removal » | Airports, Hospitals, Death, and Yoga » | Grandpa is a Homie » | Pouches, Predictions, and dog-related traumatic in... » | Time Change » | Poor Pensacola! » | Links! (Finally!) » | Good ol' Graceville » 

Saturday, April 09, 2005 

By the way

It'll cost me a grand total of $800 US dollars to get my tattoo removed. That's three visits to the laser doctor over six months, the first costing 400, and the other two costing 200 apiece. I learned also that black tattoos are easier to remove than colored ones, which surprised me. Gotta run. Just wanted to give the info to all you who were on the edge of your seat wondering how it went.

your Blog looks great BTW!
-Bethany

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health