« Home | Student Loan Madness » | Night Lights » | This is my nephew in the pajamas I sent him. Charm... » | Remember the silly pictures Melissa and I took a f... » | Reprogramming » | Today has been an interesting day. Church this mor... » | The future of this brain » | Buffalo Security » | Remember my food processor? » | Dr. Lee » 

Thursday, May 05, 2005 

I celebrated Children's Day by avoiding them altogether. Very nice. I stayed up way too late looking for Bichon Frise puppies online for one of the teachers at school (who probably won't get one anyway) so I slept in. After waking up, I spent the majority of the day reading. Another few days of reading here-and-there as time allows, and I will finish The Brothers Karamazov. Anybody read this and have any thoughts? All I know is that the thing is 720 pages and I have taken my time getting through it. Nearly a month - and my usual reading habits consist of buying a book, reading it in a night or two, and moving on. This book wouldn't allow that. So far, I still think it's worth reading, if only for the issues he addresses - lots about faith and disbelief. I've underlined a few quotes today that struck me as being extraordinarily quote-worthy, I might find them and share them later (light is already off now and I'm too tired and sick to fool with it right now). Tired, and sick (again, which is getting a bit old). Going to try to sleep now.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health