« Home | Reprogramming » | Today has been an interesting day. Church this mor... » | The future of this brain » | Buffalo Security » | Remember my food processor? » | Dr. Lee » | My new favorite web site » | A Day of Firsts » | Happy Birthday Haley! » | The promised picture » 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 


Remember the silly pictures Melissa and I took a few weeks ago? Well, this is one of them. I look ridiculous (which was the beauty of the whole evening) but Daive looks really rather cute. (BTW, I don't have bangs. Melissa fixed my hair so it would look like I do - but I don't. Faux bangs, if you will.) I also thought I'd show that my dog really is cute AND bad - that there's more to her than just her misbehavior.Posted by Hello

Strike a pose, there's nothing to it...

Looking good...wait can a married guy say that? Oh well, you look great.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health