« Home | Remember my food processor? » | Dr. Lee » | My new favorite web site » | A Day of Firsts » | Happy Birthday Haley! » | The promised picture » | The market was:horrible, abhorrent, abominable, ap... » | Just thought I should mention this... » | A few noteworthy things » | I'm gonna be rich! » 

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 

Buffalo Security

I somehow forgot to mention the elephant stampede that happened here in Seoul sometime last week (or was it the week before? I forget). I actually only found out about it through my sister. Tonight we were talking about hiking, and this is where the conversation went:

LdyLeaess: you can mosey in the city
LdyLeaess: as long as you're not run over by stampeding elephants or anything
teresalynntucker: I'd rather not
LdyLeaess: that would be more like RUNNING
teresalynntucker: nobody else knew about that
teresalynntucker: I felt in the know
teresalynntucker: then they asked me how I knew
LdyLeaess: LOL
LdyLeaess: MY sister (in the states) told me
teresalynntucker: and I was all sheepish, "Err...my sister told me about it."
LdyLeaess: that's too funny
teresalynntucker: Your sister where?
teresalynntucker: yeah...I'm a dork
LdyLeaess: HA
LdyLeaess: somewhere over here a herd of BUFFALO got loose
LdyLeaess: ended up in some high end neighborhood's tennis courts
teresalynntucker: ha!
teresalynntucker: double ha!
teresalynntucker: that's quite funny
LdyLeaess: hee hee
LdyLeaess: gated community my (censored)
teresalynntucker: if a herd of BUFFALO can get in
teresalynntucker: hire new security
LdyLeaess: HEE
LdyLeaess: that's great
LdyLeaess: that'll be some company's new slogan
LdyLeaess: "Buffalo Security"
teresalynntucker: ha again!
LdyLeaess: they'd all have to wear hats with horns
LdyLeaess: but you'd know they're not vikings because they wouldn't have braids
LdyLeaess: that's a different company altogether

Very funny, very, very funny.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health