« Home | The future of this brain » | Buffalo Security » | Remember my food processor? » | Dr. Lee » | My new favorite web site » | A Day of Firsts » | Happy Birthday Haley! » | The promised picture » | The market was:horrible, abhorrent, abominable, ap... » | Just thought I should mention this... » 

Sunday, May 01, 2005 

Today has been an interesting day. Church this morning was delightful, for a few different reasons. I am not going to say much today, which I know, is quite a new thing for me. I've experienced very nearly the entire spectrum of emotions today, however brief some of them may have been. But please pray for me. I'm struggling with decisions - about grad school, what to do once my contract here is up, and about a few more personal issues. I tell you though, God works things out in downright hilarious ways sometimes. More on that later though, I promise!

Pray everyday for exactly what you want. It is absolutely amazing what God will do for you and give you! I am in awe of my answered prayers...very incredible!! GA mom

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health