« Home | If I remember correctly (which, as we know by now,... » | On our way out of the temple we visited. In fact, ... » | Taken from the parking lot, looking up at the Grea... » | Obligatory pose next to the statue with Chairman M... » | This is from the Great Wall - I think the Coke umb... » | A shot looking up, towards where I was not brave (... » | Looking from the Great Wall, across the valley, to... » | Facing the other direction. I admit, the mountains... » | From one of the guardhouses (you can kinda see the... » | Climbed back down, and this is the important spot. » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 


Close-up of the same building - you can see the small Buddhas, and these are carved on every level, this small, on all sides of the building. Anyway, here are three languages, one of which I forgot (I hope Pete doesn't read this!) but definitely is Chinese and Mongolian, and one other. Umm.....I'm wracking my brain to remember. I'll edit this if I do. Posted by Picasa

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health