« Home | Looking from the Great Wall, across the valley, to... » | Facing the other direction. I admit, the mountains... » | From one of the guardhouses (you can kinda see the... » | Climbed back down, and this is the important spot. » | Me, red and sweaty, on the Great Wall. (Before I l... » | This is quite interesting. They have stretches of ... » | Obviously not China, but cute nonetheless. They're... » | Another. » | Last one, promise. (He is exceptionally cute here,... » | Well, I'm back from China. I've been back since th... » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 


A shot looking up, towards where I was not brave (or foolish) enough to climb. It was hot, and the climb takes at least 2 hours, my guide said, and we didn't have the time. Truthfully, my legs were already wobbly though. The stairs are so narrow (built for ancient Chinese feet not these monstrous Western skis at the ends of my legs) and were so uneven that it was difficult and challenging. I do want to go back and do it sometime though. Posted by Picasa

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health