« Home | Climbed back down, and this is the important spot. » | Me, red and sweaty, on the Great Wall. (Before I l... » | This is quite interesting. They have stretches of ... » | Obviously not China, but cute nonetheless. They're... » | Another. » | Last one, promise. (He is exceptionally cute here,... » | Well, I'm back from China. I've been back since th... » | Airport Security Nightmares » | One more... » | Harry Potter and take-out » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 


From one of the guardhouses (you can kinda see the raised doorway at the bottom of the pic), looking out toward the pagoda that sits in the middle of the valley. That pagoda (the one you can see, not where I'm taking the pic from) is the important guardhouse I mentiond in the last picture explanation. Posted by Picasa

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health