« Home | This is from the Great Wall - I think the Coke umb... » | A shot looking up, towards where I was not brave (... » | Looking from the Great Wall, across the valley, to... » | Facing the other direction. I admit, the mountains... » | From one of the guardhouses (you can kinda see the... » | Climbed back down, and this is the important spot. » | Me, red and sweaty, on the Great Wall. (Before I l... » | This is quite interesting. They have stretches of ... » | Obviously not China, but cute nonetheless. They're... » | Another. » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 


Obligatory pose next to the statue with Chairman Mao's quote about how climbing the Great Wall is necessary to be considered a hero. I should mention that on this section of the Great Wall (there are five sections semi-close to Beijing) this statue was about five or ten steps up from the parking lot - so perhaps Chairman Mao's standards were a little low here. Posted by Picasa

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health