« Home | Facing the other direction. I admit, the mountains... » | From one of the guardhouses (you can kinda see the... » | Climbed back down, and this is the important spot. » | Me, red and sweaty, on the Great Wall. (Before I l... » | This is quite interesting. They have stretches of ... » | Obviously not China, but cute nonetheless. They're... » | Another. » | Last one, promise. (He is exceptionally cute here,... » | Well, I'm back from China. I've been back since th... » | Airport Security Nightmares » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 


Looking from the Great Wall, across the valley, to the stretch of Great Wall on the next mountain top. The section I went to was the First Magnificent Pass. The guardhouse was placed so that they could send signals to nearby soldiers to warm of approaching enemy troops, and so it was said that one soldier manning the guard tower at this pass could keep out/protect the land from 10,000 invading troops. Posted by Picasa

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health