« Home | Another. » | Last one, promise. (He is exceptionally cute here,... » | Well, I'm back from China. I've been back since th... » | Airport Security Nightmares » | One more... » | Harry Potter and take-out » | Valerie and I » | Happy (early) Sisters Day! » | I've been getting really annoyed with my own indec... » | I just don't know » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 


Obviously not China, but cute nonetheless. They're fast friends...that is, whenever Claude (AKA, Evil Psycho ADD Kitty) is sleeping. The rest of the time Daive spends trying to shield herself (especially her face and her tail) from the relentless attacks of said psycho kitty. Posted by Picasa

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health