« Home | Obviously not China, but cute nonetheless. They're... » | Another. » | Last one, promise. (He is exceptionally cute here,... » | Well, I'm back from China. I've been back since th... » | Airport Security Nightmares » | One more... » | Harry Potter and take-out » | Valerie and I » | Happy (early) Sisters Day! » | I've been getting really annoyed with my own indec... » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 


This is quite interesting. They have stretches of these chains along the uphill incline between the sets of stairs, and there were all these padlocks. Couples who come to the Great Wall bring a padlock, lock it onto the chain, and throw the keys over the side of the wall - so that their love will last forever (as long as the Wall, I'm assuming). Posted by Picasa

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health