« Home | Harry Potter and take-out » | Valerie and I » | Happy (early) Sisters Day! » | I've been getting really annoyed with my own indec... » | I just don't know » | I'm surprised that it's been over a week since I l... » | Happy 4th of July! » | Happy Canada Day! » | I feel like I've succumbed. What is my job? I am a... » | Yesterday afternoon I became very dizzy. It was ve... » 

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 

One more...
















I've been in a nostalgic and sentimental mood as of late...and my sister sent me these pictures last week, so I thought I'd post them and share. The thing is, these pictures show me that, no matter how much I may not be able to see it, I'm making progress. If only as it relates to hair colors...I'm growing up and becoming a mature adult. And please take no note of the fact that my nephew is trying to get away from me, looks somewhat afraid, or very exasperated in all of these pictures. He really does like me...I promise. In both of our defenses, the hair color really was quite frightening. Eek. You should all be proud to know that my hair has been the same color for at least two years, and is down a little past my shoulders now. So there.

So, you told me you had a blog. I did a search on the net and found you! Here you are! Famous! Wow! It's good to read your stuff! I want to read more. I think the benedryl story is very funny. I might have to get me one of these blogs one day... one day... oh, and Kimchi grows on ya if you just keep eating it.
Ciao!

p.s. New to the blogging world, I posted a comment on a March entry... in JULY!! Ouch. So here it is again... in July.

I just visited your site, and I'm even more impressed! Your husband is quite talented!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health