« Home | This is quite interesting. They have stretches of ... » | Obviously not China, but cute nonetheless. They're... » | Another. » | Last one, promise. (He is exceptionally cute here,... » | Well, I'm back from China. I've been back since th... » | Airport Security Nightmares » | One more... » | Harry Potter and take-out » | Valerie and I » | Happy (early) Sisters Day! » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 


Me, red and sweaty, on the Great Wall. (Before I left, I told my sister Jen that what I wanted the most was a pic of the Great Wall, and she pointed out that it was also necessary to get a picture of me ON the Great Wall. It was wise advice, and I took it. Thanks, Jen!) Posted by Picasa

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health