« Home | A famous cultural place Peter took me to - I can't... » | Close-up of the same building - you can see the sm... » | If I remember correctly (which, as we know by now,... » | On our way out of the temple we visited. In fact, ... » | Taken from the parking lot, looking up at the Grea... » | Obligatory pose next to the statue with Chairman M... » | This is from the Great Wall - I think the Coke umb... » | A shot looking up, towards where I was not brave (... » | Looking from the Great Wall, across the valley, to... » | Facing the other direction. I admit, the mountains... » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 

Ironic, if you ask me


Welcome to the land of random and slightly bizarre - Peter and I were talking in a coffee shop and I interrupted him to ask, "Is that the Declaration of Independence behind you on the wall?" He didn't believe me at first (I think he thought I was trying to distract him so I could do something malicious) but he finally looked, and it was. In my opinion, it's beyond ironic. Posted by Picasa

interesting...who'd a thunk it? Last time I checked they were communist. Atleast they allow people to read differing opinions.

It's good to see Peter (if only in a pic).

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health