« Home | My homeLook in the middle of the map, and you shou... » | Brother Yun » | Happy Thanksgiving!No turkey today...am looking fo... » | Korean Tact » | $5 Pop-Tarts » | Ants » | A new template, and a whole heap of new links...ho... » | Ache all over.... if this is the flu it's gonna be... » | Does Not Play Well With Others » | I spend WAY too much time on my computer. W-A-Y to... » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

In the past two weeks I have been to the doctor four times, have had chest x-rays taken twice, have been given five different prescriptions, and at least three diagnoses. First, it was stress. Second, it was asthma related. Third, it's either asthma related WITH a lung infection or it's pneumonia. Only time will tell. I did tell the doctor about the most unusual symptom, which is a bizarre and disturbing crackling noise that happens when I breathe out, and he said that is associated with pneumonia. When he prescribed me the latest round of antibiotics, his words were, "If these don't do the trick, you've got something else." It made me laugh, but it made a lot more sense in the context of our discussion than it does when I just typed it here.

In other news, I won't be coming home for Christmas. The issue with my reservation being nullified with the airline changing some sort of date line of theirs is to blame. Well, that and now the cheapest ticket I can find is about $2200 (US dollars) rather than $1300. Either way, it's a freakin LOT of money. The plan (I will say tenative plan, because I have learned Prov. 16:9 is quite true) is to stop working at my current school mid-February, go to the States for 2 weeks, and then come back and start at a new school in March. Again, we'll see. I'm going to sleep now. Night all.

That makes me incredibly sad that you won't be able to make it home. I don't blame you though, I wouldn't pay that money either. Hope you still have a great Christmas though. Love ya! Miss ya!

Hey,

I've been worried about you...Call me when you get a chance this weekend!

Love ya and hope you are feeling better!

-Bethany

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health