« Home | Does Not Play Well With Others » | I spend WAY too much time on my computer. W-A-Y to... » | This is a rant...feel free to read no further » | My wonderful friend Nate came over tonight and we ... » | O to the C to the D » | Last Wednesday, on the spur of the moment, I decid... » | Some thoughts about removable tape » | So embarrassing I had to tell someone... » | "Miguk" is Korean for USA. "Wayguk" is Korean for ... » | Plucking my eyebrows makes me sneeze. Always has. ... » 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

Ache all over.... if this is the flu it's gonna be a doozy. First I thought it was from lugging a 20-lb bag of dog food home on my right shoulder (only about six or seven blocks, but it got heavy and awkward after about one block), but now that all of my limbs hurt I'm realizing that it's probably not the dog food.

*groan*

I don't want to be sick again. It seems I've been sick a lot lately...what's up with that.

I have some pictures to upload but not the energy. Will do it later.

PS - I am coming home for Christmas. It's a sure thing.

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! Can I tell Grandma now? :)

YEAH! :)

That is the best news I've heard in ages. I am thrilled. I am beyond thrilled. I am quivering with anticipation. And I am also thrilled because that means I don't have to ship that box, har har, and I can get it out of Jen's work area. Hurrah!

^Hooray! I'm EXTRA thrilled now!

^^^Seriously, Resa, can I tell Grandma? She usually has a sense for these things-I'm surprised she hasn't called ME yet!

^ I told Dad when he called me the other night, and I think he already called both sets of Grandparents/aunts. Feel free to call and give the news though. :)

OOOOOOOOOo...I'm coming home for Christmas too! Wow! We'll be in the same state at the same time...scary! I hope you are feeling better! I am praying for you! I love you! Take care of yourself! Don't make me have to come over there and give those Korean doctors a piece of my mind!!! =)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health