« Home | Ache all over.... if this is the flu it's gonna be... » | Does Not Play Well With Others » | I spend WAY too much time on my computer. W-A-Y to... » | This is a rant...feel free to read no further » | My wonderful friend Nate came over tonight and we ... » | O to the C to the D » | Last Wednesday, on the spur of the moment, I decid... » | Some thoughts about removable tape » | So embarrassing I had to tell someone... » | "Miguk" is Korean for USA. "Wayguk" is Korean for ... » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

A new template, and a whole heap of new links...how productive I have been tonight! As I'm rather an idiot when it comes to HTML, many thanks to my sister for giving me some insight into the process and helping me out some.

Do check out the new links...both my sisters have a blog now, though they don't blog nearly as often as me (but who really does?). Awhile ago I added a link to Alex's site (who I'm glad to have a foolproof way to keep up with, if only he'd blog more often!), Wendy's site (who has the most delightful sense of humor), Megan's site (we have quite a few things in common) both my sisters (Jen and Val, respectively) of course, and now Ryan G. who I knew from BCF and found his blog through Mike. I guess that's about it.

nice temp, i like it. i'm glad you posted a link to alex's site, i've often wondered where he ended up.

template is nice. you might of heard me comment before that i think html should more appropriately be called htmhell.

Thanks for the link! :)

A guy asked my husband if he could teach him Hotmail. After asking for clarification, Brandon figured out the guy wanted to learn HTML.

If the fella has HTML and Hotmail confused, it sounds like he might be beyond help.

teresa, it is only by chance that we both have had the flu. hope you are feeling better! thanks for the shout out on your blog!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health