« Home | Brother Yun » | Happy Thanksgiving!No turkey today...am looking fo... » | Korean Tact » | $5 Pop-Tarts » | Ants » | A new template, and a whole heap of new links...ho... » | Ache all over.... if this is the flu it's gonna be... » | Does Not Play Well With Others » | I spend WAY too much time on my computer. W-A-Y to... » | This is a rant...feel free to read no further » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

My home

Look in the middle of the map, and you should see two small blue spots (Seokchon lake east and west, respectively) and then an inch-ish below that is a very small green area. My home is between the left blue spot and the green area. It's interesting if you zoom out to see just how many bridges are in Seoul to span the Han river. There's quite a few of them. Anyway...that's all. If you squint hard and see a spot inside the left blue spot (Seokchon lake) that would be the mini-amusement park very very close to my apartment. It's the outside part of the amusement park, anyway. That's really all.

Hello, friend. How's it going? What abot your small group study? Is it going well.

that last post was full of grammatical errors...sheesshh

abot=about

change . to ? in last sentence

^ No small group. Sadly, our schedules conflicted so much that it was impossible to find a time where all three of us could meet.

And YOU...I was starting to worry that maybe your new church ate you or something. You gonna update your blog sometime soon?

working on it. where did you find your template? I ant a new one :)

ant=want

-RW

^ I don't remember where I got the template. I just blogged "free templates" or something like that. If I can do it, I know you can. :)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health