« Home | My wonderful friend Nate came over tonight and we ... » | O to the C to the D » | Last Wednesday, on the spur of the moment, I decid... » | Some thoughts about removable tape » | So embarrassing I had to tell someone... » | "Miguk" is Korean for USA. "Wayguk" is Korean for ... » | Plucking my eyebrows makes me sneeze. Always has. ... » | I don't even know how many times I've worn dangly ... » | Red and yellow black and white » | I was thrilled beyond expression yesterday to find... » 

Thursday, November 03, 2005 

This is a rant...feel free to read no further

I cannot stand people who are so obsessed with themselves that everything is always about them. The kind of people who are allergic to seeing the world NOT revolving around them, the kind of people who think this post could be about them. Those kinds of people. The kind of people with a total lack of perspective on life and the ability to interpret the actions of everyone around them and everyone they know as an affront to their very personhood. With them, everything is personal. It’s a very childlike perspective to have on life, and were it coming from a child, I could tolerate it. But when it oozes out of every pore of someone who is supposed to be an adult, it’s really quite irritating. Makes me mad enough to spit. Or something

I feel your pain...
-Bethany

I've not only been there, I'm fairly certain I live there. Frustrating, ain't it? You have two options: ignore it, or blow up. There's no middle ground with people like this. And you have to choose the moment to blow up very carefully, like as you are walking out the door with your last armful of stuff and then turn around and spew expletives and such. It's dramatic and soothing.

girls that spit... hmmm sounds icky



The Voice of Reason

^^^ Beth, I knew you could.

^^ I'm good at explosions, but bad at good timing.

^ Officially annoying. Even if you don't give your real name, use a name when you comment and throw away the voice of reason - even the way you capitalize it bothers me. (Could just be that it's early in the morning though...but I doubt it.)

who the HELL is the voice of reason?
-bethany

^ I love that about you. Made me laugh out loud and my boss thought I was laughing at her. Still chuckling.

Teresa- lets just say its so glad that you posted this today, because had you not,I would have. You and Bethany both know as well as I do that it's a neverending thing at good ole' BCF. Oh, and by the way, I was diagnosed with clinical OCD in August. Medicine is working well!

^ It's true, it's true. OCD sufferers unite! (Is sufferers even a word?) We should talk sometime...we can compare compulsive behavior. Ha! :) Thanks for sharing though, I really do appreciate it.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health