« Home | Currently Reading » | I wasn't trying to be artistic, but then I thought... » | My New Bed » | My Old Bed » | Obviously, a dog-picture posting marathon is in or... » | Here we see the full spectrum: Daive playing with ... » | But WAIT, there's more!!! » | Last Night » | This is New Year's Eve. (And Neil, I am not a lush... » | Seoul Scenery » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 


This is what happens when the cat realizes that I'll feed him to shut him up or make him stop annoying me. How did it get this bad without me noticing?!

Oh MY FREAKING GOSH. What are feeding that car? whew...nice. Daive looks so freaking adorable in all those pictures. I've resigned myself to the knowledge that I am, in face, Daive's aunt...I think I can handle it.
-Bethany

BTW "That car" was supposed to say "that cat"

HA.

-B

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health