« Home | But WAIT, there's more!!! » | Last Night » | This is New Year's Eve. (And Neil, I am not a lush... » | Seoul Scenery » | New Year's Eve » | Pre-Christmas snow pictures » | Picture Central » | Love Motels... » | Update » | Merry Christmas! » 

Monday, January 09, 2006 





Here we see the full spectrum: Daive playing with her toy (the one Aunt Bethany sent, incidentally, though she may kill me for referring to her as my dog's aunt on here), ignoring the toy at the park where I took her to play with said toy, and ignoring everything but whatever imaginary bird or cat she sees while at the park. For those of you who haven't met her in person, she looks a bit like a hyena or a dingo. She's ugly by conventional dog standards. But she really has one of the best dispositions, and though I know I'm biased, really it's a wonder she's not more of a neurotic mess, given that I'm her owner.

Maybe Daive isn't beautiful, but she is well dressed :)

for whatever reason, these new pics are more of what i imagined her to look like. mutts always have such great personalities.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health