« Home | Seoul Scenery » | New Year's Eve » | Pre-Christmas snow pictures » | Picture Central » | Love Motels... » | Update » | Merry Christmas! » | Pointless Ramblings » | Some Christmas Cards I Received Today » | My dear Korean friend Jenny (her English name, of ... » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 



This is New Year's Eve. (And Neil, I am not a lush. I am holding a shot glass, but it's not a shot of alcohol. It's what they serve this Korean alcohol in. And over the entire three hours, I had half a shot glass. So there.)

Then at midnight, in the bar full of couches and drunk people, they gave everyone sparklers at a little bit before midnight. Strike anyone else as being unsafe? There were no casualties that I know of though, so all is well.

By the way, this is Christie, the new teacher at my school.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health