« Home | Here we see the full spectrum: Daive playing with ... » | But WAIT, there's more!!! » | Last Night » | This is New Year's Eve. (And Neil, I am not a lush... » | Seoul Scenery » | New Year's Eve » | Pre-Christmas snow pictures » | Picture Central » | Love Motels... » | Update » 

Monday, January 09, 2006 

Obviously, a dog-picture posting marathon is in order...away we go!


This is, without a doubt, THE best picture of my dog ever taken. And my dear friend Kylie took it on my digital camera last Friday night. She looks so wise here, does she not? A far cry from the psycho puppy that (providentially) ran between the wheels of that $^#*@# green SUV on College Dr.

LOL... I will still never forget taking Daive with us on a ride to Wausau to a gas station. She got loose and ran crazy (of course) and what did she come out of the bushes with in her mouth? (atleast she was practicing safe sex) Oh geesh.. i almost peed my pants on that one. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even stop her. And now im laughing so hard that kevin is looking at me weird LOLOL. oh well. LOVE YA.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health