« Home | This is New Year's Eve. (And Neil, I am not a lush... » | Seoul Scenery » | New Year's Eve » | Pre-Christmas snow pictures » | Picture Central » | Love Motels... » | Update » | Merry Christmas! » | Pointless Ramblings » | Some Christmas Cards I Received Today » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

Last Night




This is how we inaugurated my new camera. Wait...did I mention that I bought a digital camera yesterday? It's used. It's big kinda. Hopefully that means it's durable. I absolutely THREW my cell phone on the ground today so hard that the battery popped out and I thought I killed it in a final kind of way. But I didn't, so all is well. Anyway, so here's hoping big camera = sturdy camera.

I think that's all the pictures. Wait. I have some amazing animal pictures to post but will save those for another day. Night!

Teresa, you look absolutely amazing in these pictures :) YOu look so happy. I missed you at Christmas, but I'm glad you finally got to take a bath ;) Love ya girly! - Megan

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health