« Home | My Old Bed » | Obviously, a dog-picture posting marathon is in or... » | Here we see the full spectrum: Daive playing with ... » | But WAIT, there's more!!! » | Last Night » | This is New Year's Eve. (And Neil, I am not a lush... » | Seoul Scenery » | New Year's Eve » | Pre-Christmas snow pictures » | Picture Central » 

Monday, January 09, 2006 

My New Bed

PS - That's hair dye on my pillow...gotta hate how that happens. (Black hair dye, for those of who interested and/or concerned.)

i'm confused...you went from a bed off the floor to a bed, well, on the floor?

^ Precisely, my friend. It's how most Koreans sleep, and as I'm going to be moving to an unfurnished apartment, it's a cheaper way to go. Plus, since I could be going to the mission field, I need to begin/continue the process of weaning myself off of some unnecessary comforts. Make sense?

BTW I have a bad back (surgery two times on it) and it's been way better since I started sleeping on the floor.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health