« Home | I'm here, alive, moved in, but exhausted. » | I have been incredibly busy. Last week I had a mee... » | » | Wax Museum » | From the commentary on Romans I am reading right now: » | This is Christine (Chung-Un is her Korean name), o... » | The picture only shows the aftermath. To get the i... » | I got these two notes (from the same girl, by the ... » | Actual TOEFL Prep Book Listening Scripts » | I went to the doctor again today. I broke down and... » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

Only because Christie asked me to...

Three names you go by:
1. Teresa
2. Resa (only by my family, a modified "Aunt Sa" by my neice and nephew)
3. Teacher/Songsangnim (to my students)

Three things that scare you:
1. Heights
2. Accidents (of any sort)
3. Settling

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Lotion (a bit compulsive about it, to be honest)
2. Glasses
3. Lip gloss

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. FBTC sweatshirt (old school)
2. Jeans
3. Fuzzy socks so comfortable they could nearly become an idol

Three of Your Favorite Drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. Water
3. Ultimate Mudslide from Fridays

Three of your favorite songs - at the moment:
1. "Our God Reigns" from Delirious' new CD
2. "Mission Flame" from Passion 2005 CD (I'm not sure if that's the name of it, it's track #9 though)
3. "She thinks my tractor's sexy"

Three things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Loves Jesus more than me
2. Missionary heart
3. Brave but gentle

Two truths and a lie:
1. I miss my cat.
2. Wet socks are on my top 5 list of most hated things.
3. I love shopping for shoes in Korea.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Surfing the web
3. Talking about God or dogs (interesting that those are my two favorite subjects, is it not?)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Pay off my student loans (amen, Christie!)
2. Watch Sweet Home Alabama (the Army channel said it was coming on tonight but they lied!)
3. Order the exercise machine from TV (I tried but they don't speak any English...ah well)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. India
2. Afghanistan
3. Florida

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Serve as a missionary for at least 2 years somewhere
2. Get married and have kids
3. Follow God's plan for my life


Three ways that you are stereotypically a chick/guy:
1. I cry more when an animal dies in a movie than when a person does
2. I like sparkley things.
3. Puppies and small animals always make me go "awwww!"

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. JoAnna
2. Bethany
3. Jen (my sis)
4. And MOST IMPORTANT of all, (drumroll please) Val!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

^ah, what'd i do?

"She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"??? LOL!

No worries...smart people like you often think faster than their fingers can move, that's all. :)

Well, the part of my brain that secretly finds itself to be utterly witty, charming, amusing, and is certain that others find me to be that way, too, is totally devastated by the fact that you don't want to read my answers to your little quiz. **sniff**

You answering my little quiz would require actually updating your blog... which I have assumed to be nearly impossible. I'm still waiting on part 3! So there! You're officially invited to answer my little quiz. I'll even edit the post just for you, if it means you'll actually blog something! :)

There, I took your silly little quiz. Tell Christie she owes me. LOL!!

Wow, I made the number one spot for the quiz...I feel special..probably because you know that my answers will include some reminder of our days as stupid moment girls...not that those days have ended by any means...I will post my responses on my blog...go there and you will see that I still have stupid moments...unfortunately!

I love you, girl!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health