Only because Christie asked me to...
Three names you go by:
2. Resa (only by my family, a modified "Aunt Sa" by my neice and nephew)
3. Teacher/Songsangnim (to my students)
Three things that scare you:
2. Accidents (of any sort)
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Lotion (a bit compulsive about it, to be honest)
3. Lip gloss
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. FBTC sweatshirt (old school)
3. Fuzzy socks so comfortable they could nearly become an idol
Three of Your Favorite Drinks:
1. Diet Coke
3. Ultimate Mudslide from Fridays
Three of your favorite songs - at the moment:
1. "Our God Reigns" from Delirious' new CD
2. "Mission Flame" from Passion 2005 CD (I'm not sure if that's the name of it, it's track #9 though)
3. "She thinks my tractor's sexy"
Three things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Loves Jesus more than me
2. Missionary heart
3. Brave but gentle
Two truths and a lie:
1. I miss my cat.
2. Wet socks are on my top 5 list of most hated things.
3. I love shopping for shoes in Korea.
Three of your favorite hobbies:
2. Surfing the web
3. Talking about God or dogs (interesting that those are my two favorite subjects, is it not?)
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Pay off my student loans (amen, Christie!)
2. Watch Sweet Home Alabama (the Army channel said it was coming on tonight but they lied!)
3. Order the exercise machine from TV (I tried but they don't speak any English...ah well)
Three places you want to go on vacation:
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Serve as a missionary for at least 2 years somewhere
2. Get married and have kids
3. Follow God's plan for my life
Three ways that you are stereotypically a chick/guy:
1. I cry more when an animal dies in a movie than when a person does
2. I like sparkley things.
3. Puppies and small animals always make me go "awwww!"
Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
3. Jen (my sis)
4. And MOST IMPORTANT of all, (drumroll please) Val!