« Home | The picture only shows the aftermath. To get the i... » | I got these two notes (from the same girl, by the ... » | Actual TOEFL Prep Book Listening Scripts » | I went to the doctor again today. I broke down and... » | My Neighborhood » | ACK! » | My Party » | Remember the Christmas card from the girl who want... » | This is what happens when the cat realizes that I'... » | Currently Reading » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 


This is Christine (Chung-Un is her Korean name), one of my greatest friends here. Her birthday was on Tuesday, and I didn't even know about it until today. We went out for lunch and I gave her a crap gift. But the point is that I love her a lot. She's Korean-Korean but speaks English so well I forget that. Today at the restaurant, she just busted out speaking Korean to the waitress, and I was temporarily surprised. I had forgotten again. Anyway, she's amazing. She offered to help me with the whole moving enterprise that is coming soon (and was, until the moment she offered her assistance, absolutely terrifying). She's great. We had a good time together today.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health