« Home | I got these two notes (from the same girl, by the ... » | Actual TOEFL Prep Book Listening Scripts » | I went to the doctor again today. I broke down and... » | My Neighborhood » | ACK! » | My Party » | Remember the Christmas card from the girl who want... » | This is what happens when the cat realizes that I'... » | Currently Reading » | I wasn't trying to be artistic, but then I thought... » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 


The picture only shows the aftermath. To get the idea of how it really happened, you have to (in your imagination) put the lightbulb back in the fixture, screw on the glass cover, and then place yourself less than a foot away roughly 15 seconds after waking from a near-comatose sleep, while said lit-up glass orb is flying towards your face. That was my Friday morning. It's a miracle I (and all the annoying people I work with) survived the day after a start like that.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health