« Home | I don't know what kind of tree it is, but I notice... » | This is the view from my front door. (Notice the r... » | I did it. » | In exactly ten minutes I have a meeting with the o... » | My work, due to miscommunication (a term which, lo... » | I spoke too soon... » | Yet another difference... » | Back by popular demand... » | My blog is out of commission and I don't know why.... » | Jen, thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm officiall... » 

Friday, March 31, 2006 



I'm sure you're tired of me posting pictures of my dog and claiming each one to be "THE perfect picture of Daive." Conveniently, I don't care if that's what you think. This is roughly the sixth picture I snapped, trying to get one with her looking at the camera. It's perfect...even down to the way she's holding her paw up in the air (she does that when she's concentrating sometimes).

Hehe. He's cute. He reminds me of a hyena.

Haha, Poor GIRL, Dave. You are destined to always be called a boy, and be told that you resemble a hyena. But your aunt Bethie knows the truth...and even though I tried to kill ya once, I still love ya!
--Bethany

I wish LM could see pictures!!! I actually asked her where Daive was tonight, and she whined. We were at the park, so it wasn't totally fair...

H & LM

EGAD...DAIVE...NOT Dave.

Silly aunt Bethie...my apologies to Daive.

--Bethany

Lol... Um, put a bow on your hyena's head. Then maybe I'll get it right. :)

^Ever seen the movie "Lilo & Stitch?" Sometimes I think they got the idea from my dog. She even looks a little like Stitch. So if I did put a bow on her, in the 2.5 seconds before she got it off her head and ate it, she'd look silly. So we're both okay with gender confusion. It's all good.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health