« Home | What's up with me and phrases-like-this?Weird.BTW,... » | i hate cats » | the new job isn't going as well as I had hoped » | Update » | Only because Christie asked me to...Three names yo... » | I'm here, alive, moved in, but exhausted. » | I have been incredibly busy. Last week I had a mee... » | » | Wax Museum » | From the commentary on Romans I am reading right now: » 

Friday, March 03, 2006 

Happy Birthday!

Big-sister Jen popping in again to post that it's Teresa's birthday! Everyone here in P'cola (it's easier than typing every family member's name) says "Happy Birthday!" to you! Don't work TOO hard, and you keep right on drinking Diet Cokes and inhaling dog hair. We love you!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Big Kisses and Hugs!!--Eileen(GA)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health