« Home | &$(@#!#@# $@*#@#)%#*$#@&! » | This is what I do at work...looking up tongue twis... » | Six Weird Things about Me » | Student loans and oomph » | The ZooZoo! » | The ZooZoo! Part TwoTwo! (just seemed necessary, y... » | And they call it monkey love » | Why oh why am I such a blogging slacker???I don't ... » | Uuurrrrrrrgggggghhh..... » | My sister just posted about her cat....call it ins... » 

Sunday, June 25, 2006 

I really would like to change my template on here, but I know it's a project that takes this HTML-challenged girl a lot of time, and it's too late to start tonight.

I'm having a bit of a blah weekend. I'm going to be visiting the States for two weeks either mid-August or end of August/beginning of September. I'm getting really really really excited about it. But I've found myself really struggling with homesickness for the past few days. This is quite strange for me. I haven't been homesick for a long time. I know it's only normal, but it's been difficult. I also got my hair cut really short again. I love having really short hair, and I think it totally fits my personality, but it's just kind of shocking. Then I colored it black, which I also love, but was also a bit shocking. I'm just having a hard time adjusting. Then one of my friends here is being a little weird, and I'm finding it more frustrating than I normally would.

Anyway, I'm going to go read myself to sleep. Night all.

I am incredibly excited to see you...

--Bethany

I am planning to see you somewhere! Can't wait--hang in there with being homesick...sit in the sunshine, find a swing or eat chocolate...it will all help....yippeee!! love you, GA mom

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health