« Home | The ZooZoo! Part TwoTwo! (just seemed necessary, y... » | And they call it monkey love » | Why oh why am I such a blogging slacker???I don't ... » | Uuurrrrrrrgggggghhh..... » | My sister just posted about her cat....call it ins... » | Friday was a tough day. I woke up around 5:00 with... » | I'm appalled at how long it has been since I last ... » | I love my MP3 player. » | For whatever reason, cover letters terrify me. The... » | The little things I miss (at least the ones I coul... » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006 

The ZooZoo!

A different kind of zoo than anything I've seen in the States. Adam, one of the other teachers, said it was the kind of thing you'd see off the side of a country highway while on family vacation with a name like "Billy Bob's Animal Emporium." He was totally right.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Here a Siamese and regular domesticated
short hair black feline pass for attractions in the zoo.

Let us not forget the guinea pigs! For reasons that I imagine will forever escape me, the guinea pig "habitat" was roughly the size of a few horse stalls. However, the Siberian Husky, the cats, and the monkeys all had rather small cages. Terribly unfair. But at least the guinea pigs are happy.

Welcome to the Reptile House! Ohh! Reticulated Pythons! Here is the sign on their cage.
And here are the charming monsters themselves. Aren't they precious?And below...is the door to their cage.
I am so not kidding.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health