« Home | Why oh why am I such a blogging slacker???I don't ... » | Uuurrrrrrrgggggghhh..... » | My sister just posted about her cat....call it ins... » | Friday was a tough day. I woke up around 5:00 with... » | I'm appalled at how long it has been since I last ... » | I love my MP3 player. » | For whatever reason, cover letters terrify me. The... » | The little things I miss (at least the ones I coul... » | Elegant. Theological. What else could you want in ... » | This is shaved Claude.A better picture, shows his... » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006 

And they call it monkey love

Note the bottle of pomegranate juice that the monkey is enjoying in this picture.

This is Adam. Here you can see the monkey with his juice box.
He's so sweet, huh? Looks like he just needs some love. (The monkey, that is.)This is me with the monkey (I know, Orangutan...it's just much easier to type "monkey").




This is Beth with Owen. The monkey (orangutan) seemed particularly interested in Owen. Owen was a bit unsure. I don't blame him. He was smaller than the monkey.

Aww, yay for the UAB shirt!

I *LOVE* the UAB shirt. Also, FYI, the reason I'm wearing pink wristbands is because of my tattoos. Looks silly, doesn't it?

I didn't notice, but that makes me feel sweaty! I'm packing for NY and stressing majorly, and I have class in 8 hours. Fun stuff. I miss you!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health