« Home | Uuurrrrrrrgggggghhh..... » | My sister just posted about her cat....call it ins... » | Friday was a tough day. I woke up around 5:00 with... » | I'm appalled at how long it has been since I last ... » | I love my MP3 player. » | For whatever reason, cover letters terrify me. The... » | The little things I miss (at least the ones I coul... » | Elegant. Theological. What else could you want in ... » | This is shaved Claude.A better picture, shows his... » | FYI... » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006 

Why oh why am I such a blogging slacker???

I don't know. I haven't been all that busy, I've very nearly lost the will to blog. What in the world is happening??

On a less alarming note, the past week has been a good one. It's quite interesting, I talked either on the phone or through email with four old college friends this week that I haven't spoken to in awhile. I also talked to Bethany, but we usually talk at least once a week. I talked to Jessica (formerly Barnes) Faircloth, Hope Archey, Sean Tanner, and Neil Blaicher. All good, good people. People that make me realize that even though Graceville was like this church-camp-turned-college bubble experience, it was where God gathered together an awful lot of absolutely incredible people.

Let's see....what else? Oh wait...I don't think I ever posted about the field trip I went on with the kindergarten to the most ghetto zoo in Korea. No, I didn't! (I had to check. I'm oh-so forgetful.) Okay, this zoo deserves a post of its own, so I'll go do that right now.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health