« Home | My sister just posted about her cat....call it ins... » | Friday was a tough day. I woke up around 5:00 with... » | I'm appalled at how long it has been since I last ... » | I love my MP3 player. » | For whatever reason, cover letters terrify me. The... » | The little things I miss (at least the ones I coul... » | Elegant. Theological. What else could you want in ... » | This is shaved Claude.A better picture, shows his... » | FYI... » | The End of an Era » 

Thursday, June 01, 2006 

Uuurrrrrrrgggggghhh.....

Above is the sound, roughly translated, that my insides are currently making. This is due to two things: popcorn and frozen yogurt. The combination of these two things substituted as a meal has done horrible things to my stomach. AND at the movie theater my friends and I went to they actually had the liquid artery-clogging butter syrup stuff *GASP*. I was so excited I might have gone a little overboard with it (read "might" as "most certainly and definitely did"). AND two cups of diet coke. That would be the third diet coke I've had since Sunday...a bit of a record for me. Coke Zero just made its (it's? its'? I hate grammar) way to this here part of the Korean peninsula and I had been consuming massive quantities of it, and thinking perhaps the overdose of Splenda (or whatever the artificial sweeter in it is) could be contributing to my sudden burst of migraines. Back to the point - popcorn drenched in disgustingly delicious liquid butter stuff, two glasses of diet coke, and a bit of frozen yogurt (complete with far-from-healthy syrupy fruit on top) does not amount to anything good or healthy. The popcorn makes me feel bloated, but the excessive salt makes me feel a bit shriveled, like I need more moisture. The caffeine makes me want to act like a comedian, and the yogurt (though initially making me happy) has now made me utterly nauseous. That is all.

PS - I'm burping watermelon. Ew.

And if Adam reads this post, I know he'll know the correct form of its. Please help me, O Great Grammatical One! :)

Ha!! Ha haa, even! And you KNOW why I'm laughing!

it's = it is
its = its (possession)

I could write a long discourse about the use and linguistic devlopment amount the e'er so perplexing apostrophe ("'" - which is like the twin of the even more pernicious comma), but the only thing worse than listening to some annoying, pedantic, blabbermouth, is reading about it. So, that's that!!! (that's = that is)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health