« Home | Tonight I went to a bar... » | Long Awaited Book Pictures » | Life through my eyes » | Template change » | I really would like to change my template on here,... » | &$(@#!#@# $@*#@#)%#*$#@&! » | This is what I do at work...looking up tongue twis... » | Six Weird Things about Me » | Student loans and oomph » | The ZooZoo! » 

Monday, July 03, 2006 

My new Bible!


I have been wanting this Bible since it came out however long ago. I ordered it a few weeks ago, and today it arrived! I got the leather-bound one, even had my name put on it! I am, obviously, extremely excited about this Bible. This is actually the only study Bible I've ever had before. I ordered this and a few other books from monergismbooks.com. They were shipped out in three small packages in order to save on shipping. The first one, the above Bible, came today. It's like Christmas or something! I love getting packages, and I love books...so when the package is a book...it's nearly too much for me to handle! So I am still looking forward to receiving trwo more packages. That's good stuff right there. Anyway, just wanted to share. And for those of you thinking it, yes I know I'm a nerd. I'm completely okay with that.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health