« Home | Tis the season... » | Jibbitz! » | The Mistake of My Life » | My friend YoonHo was over Saturday night, and we w... » | So I was just reading the news, and the picture be... » | Living in a foreign country makes one appreciate t... » | I feel like I've been marinating all day in my own... » | The New Me » | Misc. Christmas Pictures » | Decorating Christmas Cookies on Christmas Eve, Part 2 » 

Monday, January 29, 2007 

So...

At the least, 11 days of work left. 15 days at the most.

The plan at this point is to go to Israel and visit with my friends there for a week or two before heading back to the States. At the moment, it looks like this plan could be in jeopardy, but I'm hopeful that it will somehow work out.

I have SO much to do. I, until today really, was under this very misguided delusion that I had heaps and loads of time...and while in some ways I do, in a lot more ways I don't.

The good news is that the rest of my working days will be half-days. That, in theory, should allow me to accomplish a lot. But today was the first half-day, and I spent my free time knitting, reading, or sleeping. Thanks to Beth, I have been helped in the whole learning-to-knit process by a website, and found an AWESOME pattern there for this scarf. I also got this cool variegated purple-ish yarn today, and have started this scarf two or three times. I keep on getting stuck on this one stitch...I won't bore you with the details, but I was near about ready to lob it all out the window this afternoon. And then my roommate consoled me...but the opening line to the consoling nearly made me explode with laughter. It was, "You know, when I was learning how to ride a unicycle..." What?! Hilarious. I love her. She's full of surprises.

man'o'live it took me an hour to catch up on your blogging as I've been behind the last few weeks!!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health