« Home | Congratulations! » | I'm Baaaaaaaack! » | Well, we are at less than 12 hours until my first ... » | More Insadong Pictures » | Hungry? » | Knitting Projects » | I am stressed out.The ticker on this page is, agai... » | Because nothing can be easy.... » | I'm COMING HOME! » | Tulip Pic » 

Sunday, March 18, 2007 

Reverse culture shock...

stinks. It really stinks. It's impossible to define and incredibly difficult to explain. But it's very real, and I'm very much in it right now.

So between that, the recent death of my grandmother, the (temporary) loss of some friends in Korea, the permanent loss of a specific relationship in Korea, and the providential severing of a friendship here, I'm really struggling right now. I miss my sisters. I have a cold, and it's beating me up way more than it should. And I've hurt myself almost once a day steady for the past week and a half.

The good news? (Beth and Lis, avert your eyes from the next sentence.) Girl Scout cookies. :) They help with almost anything.

So yeah...pray for me. I need it.

Yep GS Cookies sure do cure everything. I got Tagalongs, Thin Mints, and Samoas... yum yum!!

I haven't been able to get any tag-a-longs, my favorite GS cookie. The one person selling them that I came across was all out. Boo.

Hope you feel better.

I know what you mean. A weird lost feeling, your home but your not. Wondering if you fit in maybe, and why people wear the hair that they do. Your uprooted, in a state of flux, time though time will ease things out. You blog because it got you through Korea. It will now help you through this.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health