« Home | Happy New Year! » | » | Lawyers and Liars » | » | SO funny! » | Good news and better news » | Definitely a unique experience » | Let's talk about one of my fourth grade classes... » | More » | Thinking about food » 

Monday, February 07, 2005 

Good news!

Guess what! I bought a laptop! I'm not entirely sure if it was a legal transaction...because the price was FAR more reasonable than anywhere in an actual store. Nonetheless, I have a laptop - I am typing on it right now, even, and am quite pleased with the entire situation.

My time off has been productive. Kylie, Donovan, and I went to the Seoul tower, and rode in a cable car up the mountain. It was nice, for the most part. There's no such thing as claustrophobia in this country. A small elevator has a capacity of 17 people...the cable car we rode in had a supposed capacity of 38 people. Luckily there weren't 38 people in it, but with as many people as were in it I was still a bit claustrophobic. Not to mention I'm also afraid of heights...this may seem like it wasn't such a good idea. I had a delightful time, though I got a bit dizzy when I was looking through the super-powered binnoculaurs, and because when we were up in Seoul tower we were really quite high. The revolving restaurant we went to (sat down, and then left when we saw the prices) also didn't help my dizziness. Nonetheless, I had a great time.

We watched part of the Super Bowl too, which was nice. Right now we're watching the Simpsons and another cartoon Donovan taped. It has been quite an exciting day. On that note, I'm going to go so I can finish watching this show.

So, Ms. Black-market-laptop, how are you feeling? I was curious about the mystery concoction the other teachers gave you last week-did it seem to work? You sound healthier, if that makes any sense. Congrats on your new toy, too. Do you have an internet connection at home? Lemme know when you get the TV back, too. I'll be sending the tape I have for you with your Christmas stuff. :)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health