« Home | A request for my friends in Israel » | One more thing... » | I'm watching the news! » | My Plans » | Good news! » | Happy New Year! » | » | Lawyers and Liars » | » | SO funny! » 

Saturday, February 12, 2005 

Korea from the eyes of Daive (and my human, and more helpful, interpretation)



Daive says:
I love it here! My nose is never bored!
Teresa's interpretation
It usually reeks here in a most serious and severe way, between the open grates to the sewer and the variety of (in my opinion) disgusting seafood creatures and/or insects being cooked at any given time.

Daive says:
Walking down the street is SO much fun! Always so much to find!
Teresa's interpretation
Everytime I have to walk Daive I have to be on full alert to make sure she doesn't get into any of the disgusting garbage or frozen puke that is so frequently all over the streets.

Daive says:
I do wish there were more cats.
Teresa's interpretation
I'm only glad that I don't have to worry about Daive being mauled or maimed by any of the feral super-feline mutations that lived outside of our home in Tel Aviv.

Daive says:
The food is different, though.
Teresa's interpretation
Even the dog food here smells like fish.

Daive says:
It is much colder here than anywhere else I've ever been.
Teresa's interpretation
It's gross, yes, but she seems fascinated by the fact that her poop steams. Whatever.

How REMARKABLY clever, how WONDROUSLY witty! I MISS that beautiful sense of humor, Teresa Lynn!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health