« Home | I'm watching the news! » | My Plans » | Good news! » | Happy New Year! » | » | Lawyers and Liars » | » | SO funny! » | Good news and better news » | Definitely a unique experience » 

Thursday, February 10, 2005 

One more thing...

I forgot to add that I salvaged a delightful little table from the garbage. Korean people seem to be opposed to old things or slightly messed up things. I've been looking for a table similar to this and they range from 30 to 50 dollars, and this one is just dusty. Very nice. I'm actually about to take it upstairs and clean it up. There's a very good chance that I'm goin to start some kind of fun theology discussion group, and I was a little concerned that we'd be stuck sitting on the bare empty table-less floor in my apartment. Now with this table all I have to get is a nice cushy comfortable rug, and we'll be good and ready to go. I'm very excited about it. I'm waiting until after the missions class I'm taking at church is over, but there are a few people that have expressed an interest in it, and it should be quite delightful.

I also just finished watching The Pirates of the Caribbean which is a fabulous and funny movie. I am currently waiting to see what is on the Discovery channel...Korea is so much more western than Israel. Daive seems anxious to go outside, so I'm going to stop rambling and go home (upstairs).

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health