« Home | Good news! » | Happy New Year! » | » | Lawyers and Liars » | » | SO funny! » | Good news and better news » | Definitely a unique experience » | Let's talk about one of my fourth grade classes... » | More » 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 

My Plans

My dear sister was so kind to ask about my health. And because of her, now you all have to hear about it. I actually do feel much better now. My voice actually works on a fairly regular basis now, which is definitely an improvement. As far as internet connection, I do not have one now, and might not get it hooked up in my apartment until next month. I'm just not sure yet. I'll be sure to let you all know though.

Today Kylie, Donovan, and I are going to a place (I cannot remember the name) that is the tallest building in Korea, supposedly. It has an IMAX theater, an aquarium, and an observatory. Perhaps I'm simply a glutton for punishment because I'm going to another tall building to look out another big window where I will inevitably get a big headache or stomach ache. Nonetheless, I'd prefer this than just sitting around wishing I was doing something more interesting. So anyway, we're about to leave, so I'm going to end this. Have a good day (night) everyone!

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health