« Home | One more thing... » | I'm watching the news! » | My Plans » | Good news! » | Happy New Year! » | » | Lawyers and Liars » | » | SO funny! » | Good news and better news » 

Thursday, February 10, 2005 

A request for my friends in Israel

I have this problem in that when I left Israel, I left my cell phone there and forgot to get the numbers out of it. So, for all of you dear TASP friends of mine, please email me your phone numbers. Thanks. :) (teresa.tucker@gmail.com) I miss you guys so much! I was actually thinking, here are some of the things I miss about TASP and Israel (in no particular order)

1. How Becca always said "Boker Tov" (and how she said it) no matter what time of day it was
2. Tiffany's daily text message to check up on me and see how I was
3. Eating dinner with Mary discussing everything from evolution to sex to politics (and all things in between too)
4. Going for schwarma with Natalie N.
5.. How Mary text-messaged me when something important happened (bombing at the market, Arafat's death, etc.)
6. Natalie K's food (yum!)
7. I also miss laughing during the five million introductions we had to do at the beginning of the year, and how certain people (Matt) would say the same thing in the same way (with the head nod). Good times!

Ah, on that note, I'm going (again). I think this is for real the last time I'm going to post today. Good evening!

Just to let you know, this has nothing to do with your post, it was just the first one I saw to reply to. :) Here's a little background for you: On school days, I get up, make my breakfast, and sit down at my puter while I eat. I check my mail, then your blog, then CNN. Almost always in that order. So I read your blog this morning, and head over to CNN in a "all-is-right-with-the-world; no-more-suicide-bombing-worries; la-dee-da" kind of mood. Guess what the BLARING headline is on CNN? Imagine this in big, bold letters:

NORTH KOREA CLAIMS NUCLEAR WEAPONS, PULLS OUT OF TALKS

Niiiice. No suicide bombers, but now I have to worry about nuclear warheads. I'll be completely gray-haired by the time you come back to the states, Resa. Be safe!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health